Stock Market Technical Analyst
We are dedicated to help traders to grow money in a systematic way from the share market. We serve both traders and investors with our wealth creating short term and long term ideas.
We at the Manasjaiswal.com provide best recommendations for stock market and deliver our services as trial pack for 30 days to watch us, judge us and finally trust on us and the most important is to make yourself profitable in the highly volatile Equity and Commodity Market.
|Click here to open an account|
1) Trade on India’s best and most advance online trading platform
2) Open a broking account from the comfort of your Home/Office
3) Get free advisory services worth Rs.25000/- per month*
4) Get connected with Mr. Manas Jaiswal from 9am to 11pm via yahoo messenger
5) Solve all your market related queries in minutes
Daily Technical 21.04.14
Nifty opened on a positive note and jumped above 6700 mark in early trade. It started making higher tops and higher bottoms on the intraday chart and made a high of 6783, finally it ended at 6779 with a gain of 1.56%. The Advance Decline ratio was 2:1.
On Friday, Nifty witnessed good buying interest at lower levels and broke the neckline of Inverse Head and Shoulder pattern on the intraday chart. We maintain bullish view on Nifty with our short term target of 6950. On the downside, 6650 remains an important support for short term.